Accountholder Privacy & Terms
- Customer Identification Notice – IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
- Deposit Accounts Terms & Conditions(Opens in a new window)
- FDIC – Your Insured Deposits
- Understanding Overdraft Privilege(Opens in a new window)
- Overdraft Privilege: Opt In or Out of Your Debit Card
- Overdraft Protection Options(Opens in a new window)
Questions? Call us at 888-827-5564 or email us through secure form.